Monday, February 18, 2008

I LOVE YOU GUYS FROM 1S16,ALWAYS & FOREVER...

Today was my last day with 1s16...[sobb] I'm really gonna miss them to the core..I took many many pictures with them,with our CT and so on.
Introduction to crews of 1s16:
Mingyu,liyun,petes,juliana,shuqi,valerie,chermaine,esther,alicia,weiting,lilin,paulina,
natasha,shelveen,jeevan,desmond, jason and ME + our director:Mr adrian koh.

Well, its really fun as a class though its just a few weeks. We had won many games together as one too...haha..I'm being posted to Singapore poly-Optometry!Yeah....i'm happy..i've gotten my first choice....But i'm still missin' my classmates.

Mingyu-the cute and pretty one
Liyun-Love making wierd faces and fun-lovin'
Petes-Funny and humourous
Juliana-the champs in rugby!
Shu qi-the bright and cheerful person
valerie-hamster/loves power ranger(She's gonna kill me for this)
Chermanine-the funny and hardworking one
esther-the good company
Alicia-my econs partner
Weiting-the blur taekwando girl
lilin-the braces and skinny girl
paulina-the good photographer
natasha-the hot and pretty one
shelveen-the good friend
jeevan-the cool dude
jason-the funny guy
desmond-the polluted mind
Jasmine-the wierd one!

Anyway, before i end off, i would just like to write that, this class of mine had given me memorable memories,that i will never forgets.Everyone just had their own potential and niche and hereby, i wishes them all e best in whatever they do in the future. LOVE ALL OF U.

jasmine @ Monday, February 18, 2008